Thursday, March 26, 2009

Richmond Children's Museum

On Wednesday I drove with Michelle to Richmond to meet one of my dear friends, Stella, and her daughters Noami and Isabel. I've known Stella for a long time and she has been such a huge encouragement to me as we were making the decision to adopt. Stella has 3 adopted daughters. This was the first time she had met Michelle, and the first time I had met Noami. As you can see, Michelle had a great time playing in the museum. The most amazing part of the whole day was she left her hairbow in for such a long time!





3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Yeah for the hairbow!!!! (I"m a fan!) Looks like a fun time!

I left the comment below (my Mom is visiting & I was logged in under her name, oops!)

Heather said...

Love the pictures and the update! 3 months, how amazing! It is hard to believe that it has only been three months then at the same times I wonder how 3 months passed so quickly.

I am amazed at the 6 pounds of weight gained. Our doctor was glad Lily had gained 1 pound since all her hospital visits (2 since she has been home). He seemed to think that was remarkable.

Love the hairbow-
Heather
Lillian's mommy

Unknown said...

Oh how great her recovery is going - she is so happy and beautiful!!! I love her hair and the bow!! She is truly just a doll!!! :) Great pics!! :)

About Us