Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good Report

We had a follow up appointment today with our doctor. Normally he would see her at 3 weeks post-op, but he will be TDY the rest of the month and wanted to see her at 2 weeks. (for those of you who aren't military, TDY basically means he will be traveling/working somewhere else for a while.)

When we walked into the waiting room, Michelle looked up at me, opened her mouth and said "Ahhh". Smart girl - she remembered what we do at this place!

The Dr. said everything looks good. No holes or fissures - YEAH!!!! He said she still has stitches in the back of her mouth, so we have to continue eating soft foods until we reach the one month mark, but he did say we could now include things like noodles.

I feel like I have been holding my breath for a long time - now I can finally relax a little. Praise God - we give Him all the glory for what He has done in Michelle's life!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am so happy to hear Michelle can now have noodles and soft foods. I am thankful everything is healing well. I am continuing to pray for her healing.

Love the tutu in bed!
-Heather

Unknown said...

Whhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo HHHHHHHHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Good News!!!!! Bring on the noodles!

About Us