Monday, April 6, 2009

Heading south for spring break

Just a quick update - we came to visit my (Midge's) family for spring break. We had a family get together at my brother's house Saturday night, and needless to say, Michelle was a big hit. I'll try to post pictures when we return next week.

Saturday was also my birthday, and Michelle gave me a very sweet present. As we were getting ready for bed that night, she said, "I lub you." It was the first time she had said it, so it made my birthday extra special!

4 comments:

Chris P-M said...

Midge, what a wonderful birthday present! My how Michelle is coming along :)

Chris

Rhode Island Gold said...

Oh my...what a wonderful birthday gift from miss MIchelle - that makes me cry!! These amazing little china babies - they truly bring the world full circle! Happy Driving!! have an awesome trip!!!!

Heather said...

I can't wait for my first "I lub you" Lily's holding back on that one. How sweet that Michelle graced you with it on your birthday!
-Heather

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I LOVE your present, it WAS the best!!!!

Our girl DOES say, "I lubba you" - but she is tight with it. she'll say it to the boys AFTER they are gone! lol!!

About Us