Monday, December 8, 2008

The Countdown begins!

When I woke up this morning, my first thought was in one week we'll have our daughter! It's hard to believe after waiting so long she will finally be with us! Please pray for our family as we head off on this great adventure, for our health and safety. But mostly, pray for Michelle. I can't even imagine how strange this will be for her. I am praying after spending most of her life in an orphanage and foster care, that even at her young age her heart will know she is finally home.

I wanted to share our itinerary with you - we'll write again when we are on our way to China!

12/10- Leave for China
12/11- Arrive in Beijing
12/12-13 Tour Beijing
12/14 - Fly to Zhengzhou
12/15 - GOTCHA DAY!!!!!!
12/15-19 - Stay in Zhengzhou, complete paperwork.
12/20 - Fly to Guangzhou
12/22-24 -Complete paperwork with U.S. Consulate
12/25 - Fly home - Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Heather said...

My Jason will be along receiving our Lillian. I pray your travels go smoothly! I will be at home with our two boys cheering you all on. Your Michelle is a beauty in deed. I can't wait until she has loving arms of a family to change that mugshot frown into a beautiful loving smile. Your love will work that miracle in a very few short days.
-Heather
CCAI group 1444

Unknown said...

Hey guys! ONe day and we will be together onthe journey of a lifetime! I know our children are waiting for us in their hearts. They may not know it in their heads...but we are alreaady connected and only time stands in between our children and their love for their family!! Let's do this!! Whoo hoo...what a Christmas present! It will sure be impossible to ever top this one!!! :)

About Us