Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers day

Michelle's preschool did a Mother's Day Program. This is the very beginning, about 10 seconds before Michelle spotted me and bolted! I have been told by her teacher, "Michelle doesn't like music." What?!! And yet, this is the 3rd program I have attended, and I have never heard my child sing a word. At home she sings all the time. We are a musical family, so she really has no choice but to like music in our home. But at school, I am told she will not participate in music. My oldest daughter has a theory - she thinks Michelle has very sophisticated musical taste and therefore preschool music is boring to her. She does love the "Bea-bles" after all.

After the program we went back to the classroom for cookies and gifts. I love the little handprint cards and plastic flowers. I am blessed to get to experience all these once again. (Her hair was looking a little crazy. It was the end of the day.)

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I agree, Michelle's taste is probably above that Twinkle Twinkle business :)

Isn't it precious to be able to do "this" all over again? I love their messy hair & sweet handprints!

About Us