Friday, November 6, 2009

I love, I love, I love my calendar girl...


http://www.henankids.org/ Click at the bottom of their page to preorder before 12-01-09!




Just in time for the holiday's, the Henan Kids calendars are in and ready to order. I know what everyone on my Christmas list is getting!


I got a "sneak peak" yesterday, and I will tell you these kids are gorgeous! It's amazing to see them so happy and healthy. We happen to be a little partial to "Miss August". Go buy one! The proceeds go to support children still in the Henan Province. I can't think of a better gift to give this Christmas.

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Isn't it amazing?? And a perfect Christmas gift!

Andy and Amy said...

What a great calendar!! I love it! We are ordering several and spreading the word. Perfect gift. How about that little one on the top middle with the pig tails?? : )

Unknown said...

I LOVE your little CALENDAR GIRL TOO!!! :) Yeah....what fun this is!! :)

Heather said...

Thanks Midge! What a wonderful cause but boy was it hard to pick/place photos! We went back and forth as they were all SO precious! Thanks for spreading the word!

Teresa said...

What a great idea to spread the word on your blog. If Henan Kids hasn't snatched you up to help them, they really should. Making me look like a slacker, Midge...

Teresa =)
Mommy to another Henan Calendar Girl

About Us