Sunday, November 15, 2009

11 Wonderful Months

It's hard to believe, it was 11 months ago today we first saw Michelle's sweet face and held her in our arms. As Lizzy said earlier today, sometimes it seems like that was just yesterday, and sometimes it feels like she has been with us forever.

She has changed so much in the past 11 months. It's obvious she feels comfortable now. She runs around our house and plays like she is "in charge". She gives me kisses everyday now and tells me I love you. And her language is exploding - it's so fun to see.

Just a couple of days ago we were waiting in the car to pick up Josh from school. I was listening to the radio, and Michelle told me, "No,no! I not like that song." So I told her o.k., we would turn it on something else, but not a kid CD because it was Mommy's turn. I told her we could turn on the Beatles. She said, "Ooooh! I like the Bee-bles!" I think it's awesome that she likes the Bee-bles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great taste!!!! :) ha ha ha ha...I love that she loves the beebles!! :)

Teresa said...

Wow...has it been 11 months already?! Amazing!!

I think it's perfectly appropriate that a Chinese-born American kiddo would love England's most famous band...they don't call America the "melting pot" for nothing, right?!

Teresa =)

About Us