Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Pictures

We are way behind in posting pictures. Here are a few shots of Michelle from the past three weeks.

She really likes Ashley, her speech therapist. Ashley sometimes has Michelle hold her nose to help learn how to make B's and P's. They also blow bubbles to strengthen her lips and learn better breath control.


Michelle likes blowing bubbles, but she likes it even better when Ashley blows the bubbles and she gets to pop them!



Michelle also got a hair cut last week. We are letting it grow out, but she needed her bangs trimmed and the back shaped up a bit. I (Bill) tried doing the bangs myself, but it started to look like she was sporting a mullet! We decided to let the professionals cut her hair.



Michelle loves music, and all things associated with it. She tries to sing, does hand motions for some of the little Bible songs, and dances a lot. She gets so excited when she hears "This Little Light of Mine" and runs to find Mommy to show her little light. The other night we were all getting ready for bed, and singing together. When Daddy started to sing with her, she looked at him and said, "No! No! Shhhh!!!!" So, a few minutes later Mommy was singing with her and she said, "More." Pretty much tells the story of the Cole family singers.

3 comments:

Teresa =) said...

You may not cut hair well and you may not sing well, but you blog like a master! Way to go, Bill...Kevin would sooner cut off his hands than EVER touch my blog!!

Great pics, by the way!

Teresa =)

Football and Fried Rice said...

I, too, have been cutting Mya's hair myself & Bill finally said "if you cut her hair anymore she will look EXACTLY like a boy!". So, I guess I got the boot!!

Mya shushes me all the time when I am singing, even in church!! what?!?!

Cute pictures of Michelle & Ashley - I am glad that she likes her!

Unknown said...

Oh my....she is just so cute! I love that darn hair!!! :) I swear that she and Josh could be little twins right now!! :) I know I need to cut his hair to NOT look like a girl...but I can't seem to part with it just yet!! :) The boys call him Josh-ina? Hmmm.....I have to admitt...Michelle looks way cute in her little princess cut!!! :) Great pics - I love seeing her smile and have fun! Oh how far these little people have come!! :) Amazing and wonderful! And Bill...you rock for cutting her hair this long!

About Us