Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

It's wonderful that this year Michelle gets to celebrate Father's Day! What a blessing she is to us, and we are amazed to see how her Heavenly Father worked on her behalf to put her in our family!

Today we had a special dinner after church to honor Bill and Bill's Dad who was down to visit. Michelle loved the roast and kept asking for more. After a couple of small servings, I told her she couldn't have anymore until she ate her green beans. I was surprised at how quickly she cleaned them off her plate, so I happily cut a few more pieces of meat to give her. However, as we were clearing the table, I noticed a very neat little row of green beans lined up just under the plate of little miss priss!

3 comments:

Candi said...

LOL! Aren't they brilliant in their veggie avoidance?

I love keeping up with your family. Let's get together soon!!

Love you, Friend.

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Fathers Day Bill!! And Michelle....I catch Josh feeding the dog when I tell him he has to eat green beans! He is lucky that Dog likes his veggies!! : And to this day...Josh thinks he is doing it in secret!! :) hee hee

Football and Fried Rice said...

she's already learned how to be sneaky!! Funny how fast that happens!

Hope you had a great Father's Day!

About Us